Champagne Lace Ball Gown Wedding Dress AL3014
This dress is made to order and turn around time is around 4-6 weeks. If you need rush service, please contact us prior to placing your order. Lace, Satin Lace...
Custom Size Measurement Form will be emailed after ordering.
This dress is made to order and turn around time is around 4-6 weeks. If you need rush service, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- Lace, Satin
- Lace up corset
- Train length can also be customized if requested
- Petticoat Recommended with dress
Standard size orders, please refer to our size chart for made to order dresses.
Custom size dress will be made based on measurements provided. Measurement form will be emailed to you once your order is placed.
In order to select the best size for your dress, it's important to measure yourself and compare to our size chart.
To determine your body measurements use the following tips:
- Bust Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the chest. Your arms should be relaxed. Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup.
- Waist Bring the tape 1 inch above your belly button.
- Be sure not to suck in your stomach, and leave one finger under the tape so that you are able to breathe in your dress.
- Hip Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.
Please consider that even with accurate measurements, you may still need to alter the dress.
If you're unsure, we recommend you order a dress 1 size larger then your size, that way if alterations need to be made, they are able to alter the dress according to your body size.
If however if you get a dress that is a little too tight, you will have more problems letting it out.
We suggest having a professional seamstress, family member, or friend take your measurements for the best results. We do not recommend customers take their measurements - they will can be wrong easily.