Sparkling Ball Gown with Sleeves RS2021
Incredibly stunning ball gown style wedding dress with a beaded bodice that will sparkle under lights. Photoed in ivory Boning and bra padding in bodice Corset lace-up back Hoop Petticoat required for...
Custom Size Measurement Form will be emailed after ordering.
Incredibly stunning ball gown style wedding dress with a beaded bodice that will sparkle under lights.
- Photoed in ivory
- Boning and bra padding in bodice
- Corset lace-up back
- Hoop Petticoat required for full ball gown effect
Standard processing time is approx 10-12 weeks, peak season may be longer.
If you need rush service, please contact us prior to placing your order.
For standard size orders please refer to our size chart.
If you order your dress in a custom size, the measurement form and instructions will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
In order to select the best size for your dress, it's important to measure yourself and compare to our size chart.
To determine your body measurements use the following tips:
- Bust Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the chest. Your arms should be relaxed. Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup.
- Waist Bring the tape 1 inch above your belly button.
- Be sure not to suck in your stomach, and leave one finger under the tape so that you are able to breathe in your dress.
- Hip Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.
Please consider that even with accurate measurements, you may still need to alter the dress.
If you're unsure, we recommend you order a dress 1 size larger then your size, that way if alterations need to be made, they are able to alter the dress according to your body size.
If however if you get a dress that is a little too tight, you will have more problems letting it out.
We suggest having a professional seamstress, family member, or friend take your measurements for the best results. We do not recommend customers take their measurements - they will can be wrong easily.