Exquisite Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress with Off Shoulder Straps ET3021
A truly stunning lace mermaid wedding dress, featuring an elegant off-the-shoulder neckline with a soft curve that adds a touch of sophistication and romance to your special day. The form-fitting silhouette...
Custom Size Measurement Form will be emailed after ordering.
A truly stunning lace mermaid wedding dress, featuring an elegant off-the-shoulder neckline with a soft curve that adds a touch of sophistication and romance to your special day. The form-fitting silhouette flares out at the knees, with a sexy center slit, creating a beautiful and feminine hourglass shape that will make you feel like a true goddess.
Crafted from high-quality lace and other premium fabrics, this dress is both comfortable and durable, allowing you to dance the night away without any worries. The intricate lace detailing adds a touch of vintage elegance to the dress, while the off-the-shoulder neckline is both flattering and modern.
- Bra padding and boning
- Zipper back
- Chapel train approx 24 inches
- Working time 8-10 weeks
In order to select the best size for your dress, it's important to measure yourself and compare to our size chart.
To determine your body measurements use the following tips:
- Bust Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the chest. Your arms should be relaxed. Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup.
- Waist Bring the tape 1 inch above your belly button.
- Be sure not to suck in your stomach, and leave one finger under the tape so that you are able to breathe in your dress.
- Hip Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.
Please consider that even with accurate measurements, you may still need to alter the dress.
If you're unsure, we recommend you order a dress 1 size larger then your size, that way if alterations need to be made, they are able to alter the dress according to your body size.
If however if you get a dress that is a little too tight, you will have more problems letting it out.
We suggest having a professional seamstress, family member, or friend take your measurements for the best results. We do not recommend customers take their measurements - they will can be wrong easily.