Ivory Garment Bag
Ideal for storage and transportation of Bridal Gowns, Evening Gowns or any formal gowns. This bag features a Fiber pouch and reinforced hanger opening. The breathable fabric material allows air...
Custom Size Measurement Form will be emailed after ordering.
Ideal for storage and transportation of Bridal Gowns, Evening Gowns or any formal gowns. This bag features a Fiber pouch and reinforced hanger opening.
- The breathable fabric material allows air to flow through the bag.
- Durable, heavy-duty.
- Prevents yellowing.
- Preserves freshness.
- Prolongs fabric life.
- Dimensions: Wide:25''(64.0cm), Long: 64''(163cm), Deep: 9''(23cm)
In order to select the best size for your dress, it's important to measure yourself and compare to our size chart.
To determine your body measurements use the following tips:
- Bust Use a cloth measuring tape and bring it around your back and across the fullest part of the chest. Your arms should be relaxed. Measure the fullest part of your chest OVER the bra cup.
- Waist Bring the tape 1 inch above your belly button.
- Be sure not to suck in your stomach, and leave one finger under the tape so that you are able to breathe in your dress.
- Hip Measure yourself with your feet close together, bring the tape around the widest part of your hips, right across the hip bone.
Please consider that even with accurate measurements, you may still need to alter the dress.
If you're unsure, we recommend you order a dress 1 size larger then your size, that way if alterations need to be made, they are able to alter the dress according to your body size.
If however if you get a dress that is a little too tight, you will have more problems letting it out.
We suggest having a professional seamstress, family member, or friend take your measurements for the best results. We do not recommend customers take their measurements - they will can be wrong easily.